- Payment is due in full at the time of your service.
- Zen Dermatology is not contracted with any insurance carriers and therefore, all services are private pay only.
- There is a $175 charge for all cosmetic consultations. $125 of that can be applied toward cosmetic services performed within 30 days of your consultation (excludes aesthetician services and products).
- There is a $50 consultation fee to meet with one of our skilled aestheticians. That payment can be applied to services and products within 30 days of your consultation.
- Our treatment plans are customized to your needs so we are unable to estimate the cost of various services until you have had a consultation with one of our providers.
- Although Zen Dermatology is not contracted with any insurance plans, Dr. Chambers and Dr. Sivamani will see medical patients through their medical dermatology practice, Pacific Skin Institute. Pacific Skin Institute is independent of Zen Dermatology and will require a call to their clinic to determine the eligibility for insurance. They can be reached at 916-925-7020.
- All packages and some individual treatments may require payment in advance. These treatments include, but are not limited to CO2, CoolSculpting, Fraxel, and Cellfina. In order to reserve your appointment, payment is required 2 weeks in advance.
- For your convenience we offer Saturday appointments. Due to limited space, there will be a $100 non-refundable deposit for all appointments upon scheduling. The entire deposit will be applied toward your service that day but is non-refundable if you fail to cancel or reschedule less than 24 hours in advance.
- Payments may be made in the office or by phone by calling 916-936-1231. We accept all major credit cards and cash.
Please book your appointments as early as possible to ensure your preferred appointment time. We want you to enjoy the full time with our talented staff. If you are excessively late, keep in mind that we may have to reschedule your appointment or change the service to another time. Our entire staff want to make this a very pleasant experience for all clients. We thank you for your cooperation.
We realize that sometimes life happens and you must cancel or reschedule your appointment. Please note that we have a 24-hour cancellation/rescheduling policy. For your convenience, we send a confirmation 48-hours in advance as well as a text reminder 24-hours in advance. If you cancel or change your appointment, you must do so 24 hours prior to your appointment. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice are difficult to fill and by giving last minute notice or no notice at all, you prevent someone else from being able to schedule into that time slot. This policy is in place out of respect for our providers, staff, and clients.
No-shows will forfeit one session of their package, if applicable. In the event you miss three consecutive appointments without contacting the clinic, you will be unable to schedule future appointments.
Late Guest Policy
We understand life happens. If for any reason you are expecting to be late by more than 5 minutes to your scheduled appointment, please call us at 916-936-1231 so our front desk can reschedule your appointment. We work very hard to schedule the right amount of time for each service. Accommodating late guests is often impossible without disrupting every other guest scheduled that day. Please be aware of the unfortunate event you are late, we cannot guarantee that your services will be performed. Tardiness may require rescheduling your appointment for another day.
Gift certificates must be presented at the time of service or the gift certificate number must be verified. Gift certificates are available in-store and online, but can not be mailed out for security reasons.
All women who become pregnant during their medical treatments must discontinue certain treatments (check with your provider for a list). The remaining treatments will be placed on hold until after pregnancy or the remaining balance may be placed on store credit and used for other services. Your safety and the safety of your baby is our top priority.
No refunds are available. Individuals who move out of the area during treatments are not eligible for refunds. Considerations will be on a case by case basis and at the discretion of management.
All packages not initiated within 4 months are not available for refunds and money paid will be available for store credit only. No refunds are available.
There are no refunds on any amounts charged including deposits. If the client does not want to continue with treatments a credit will be given that can be used for other services or products at Zen Dermatology.
We are unable to return any products after purchase unless the return is due to a reaction. You are required to document your reaction within the first 30 days in order for your products to be eligible for return. These returns will result in store credit. All other sales are final.
Banked products are not eligible for refunds, store credit will be given.
Child Safety Policy
For safety and liability reasons, children are only permitted in the spa area when receiving a service. No children under the age of 12 may accompany you while you are having a service. Children under the age of 12 are not permitted in the exam room during laser treatments unless they are the patient being treated. Although we love children, your understanding is greatly appreciated