is a highly effective treatment for frown lines, worry lines, forehead wrinkles and crow’s feet. It will give your skin a soft, smooth, natural appearance. The sensation associated with this procedure is minimal and most patients compare it to a bug bite. This procedure can be done rather quickly [i.e. during a lunch break] and a patient may return back to work with no down time.
- Smooth fine lines that already exist and may help prevent future lines
- Decrease excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)
- May reduce headaches
- May help symptoms of temporomandibular joint (TMJ)
are medical device implants approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for use in helping to create a smoother and/or fuller appearance in the face, including nasolabial folds, cheeks and lips and for increasing the volume of the back of the hand. Soft tissue fillers have a temporary effect, because they contain materials that are absorbed by the body over time. Dermal fillers may be performed as a singular procedure or in combination with other treatments such as neurotoxins.
- Smooth moderate to severe facial wrinkles around the nose and mouth
- Shape facial contours
- Enhance lip shape and volume
Kybella/Mesotherapy Facial Contouring
is the use of injections directly into the Mesoderm to treat small fat pocket accumulation locally. Kybella is the only FDA-approved injectable treatment that destroys fat cells in the treatment area under the chin to improve your profile. The results of Kybella and Mesotherapy are not immediate. A series of treatments may be necessary to achieve optimal results and these will occur at no sooner than the one-month interval.
- It can help reduce the appearance of double chin (submental fullness)
- Can give you a younger and learner appearance
- Non-invasive process with little to no downtime
- Results within 4-6 weeks
Most common side effects include
- Tenderness or discomfort
- Alopecia at the site of injection
The CoolSculpting fat-freezing technology is a non-surgical solution to reduce stubborn fat pockets. This technology is FDA-cleared to treat 9 different areas of the body – visibly reducing fat under the chin and jawline areas, thighs, abdomen and flanks, along with bra fat, back fat, underneath the buttocks, and upper arms.
Fat freezing happens through a process called cryolipolysis, which uses cold temperature to break down fat cells. Because fat cells are particularly susceptible to cold, the fat cells freeze but the skin and other structures surrounding the fat cells are left uninjured. The injured fat cells are gradually eliminated by the body over a 4 to 6 months process.
CoolSculpting is one of the most popular nonsurgical fat reduction treatments, with hundreds of thousands of procedures performed worldwide and does not require any anesthesia. CoolSculpting is not a weight loss treatment and is best suitable for individuals who are at their ideal weight looking to get rid of stubborn fat in one or more of the FDA cleared areas.
- Clinically proven fat reduction
- Zero downtime and recovery
- Easy, painless procedures without the need of anesthesia
- Noticeable results within 4-6 months
The Vivace Microneedle RF device is the newest generation of radiofrequency microneedling and is FDA-cleared for your safety. This minimally-invasive treatment stimulates the natural production of collagen and is shown to be effective in alleviating facial wrinkles, fine lines, and tightening and toning the face and neck.
We start with the best-in-class Vivace Microneedle RF device, designed for an incomparable, comfortable patient experience. We will provide you with a compounded numbing cream, the best available today, and a personalized recovery system will ensure no one knows you just had a treatment. The results are immediate and also improve over time, giving you the best of both worlds.
- May help with acne
- Can reduce dark spots or patches (hyperpigmentation)
- Can reduce the size of pores
- Can reduce the appearance of scars
- Can help with sun damage
- May help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
this therapeutic light technology helps resolve hyperpigmentation (brown spots) caused by excessive melanin production. Icon
- Treats sun damage and pigmentation issues
- Helps with stubborn acne
- Eliminates visible veins and capillaries
- Prevention of premature skin aging
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
is the preparation of your own blood that contains only the platelets and plasma. PRP contains a super-concentrated source of growth factors that can be applied directly to the face, scalp or body to address flaws and help with the signs of aging.
- Stimulates own collagen production
- Healthier looking skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Helps with scarring
- Improves skin tone
- Promotes hair growth when used on the scalp
HydraFacial uses a unique, patented Vortex-Fusion delivery system to exfoliate, extract and hydrate skin, and the spiral design delivers painless extractions. The spiral design of HydroPeel® Tips, used in conjunction with the HydraFacial proprietary vacuum technology and serums, creates a vortex effect to easily dislodge and remove impurities while simultaneously delivering hydrating skin solutions. This lunchtime treatment gives you instant glow with no downtime.
- Boosts collagen
- Exfoliates the skin
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces scarring
- Improves acne
- Improves the tone and texture of the skin
- Improves skin hydration
these treatments vary in depth and are designed to rapidly exfoliate the skin to improve texture, hyperpigmentation, fine lines, and acne. These are quick, cost effective treatments that can yield dramatic results and help your skincare products penetrate better.
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves the appearance of scarring
- Treats acne
- Reduces age spots, hyperpigmentation, and sun damage
- Improves tone and texture
Laser Skin Resurfacing
The Fraxel DUAL Laser is a safer, more effective form of traditional CO2 and is a clinically proven, effective way to even out the texture of the skin, treat surface imperfections and minimize scars, wrinkles and pore size.
Another option is our Clear and Brilliant. This is an effective lunch break treatment that helps improve overall tone and texture, leaving you with a youthful, more radiant glow. Schedule a consultation with one of our wonderful providers to determine which treatment would be best for you.
- Smother, younger looking skin
- Helps with fine lines and wrinkles
- Minimizes the appearance of surface scarring
- Diminishes the appearance of brown spots
- Improves the appearance of sun damage
- Can be used to treat Actinic Keratosis (AKs)
CO2 Laser Resurfacing
The Cynosure Affirm CO2 laser is a device designed to address deep wrinkles, photoaging, severe scar damage and other hard to treat skin conditions. The technology integrates a carbon dioxide laser, with Micro Ablative scanning technology to target the epidermal and dermal layer with the objective of treating dyschromia, deep wrinkles and significant photoaging.
Although ablative, it does not burn the entire skin surface and instead, works in micro-channels, leaving micro areas of untreated skin between them which allows for less peeling, less downtime, and speeds up healing.
- Reduction in wrinkles, folds and fine lines
- Reduction in discoloration caused by UV exposure
- Reduction or removal of actinic keratoses
- Improvement in overall skin texture
- Significant reduction in scarring
- Reduction of enlarged
- Skin tightening caused by collagen stimulation
is an FDA-approved, minimally invasive procedure designed to addresses the structural cause of cellulite on the thighs and/or buttocks.
- Smoothes the appearance of cellulite
- No incision or surgery
- Little to no discomfort
- Minimal downtime
- Long lasting results
is a cosmetic procedure for the elimination of asymptomatic and unwanted veins for patients. Cosmetic sclerotherapy involves the use of injections of small amounts of solutions to irritate the vein walls and achieve the ultimate closure of the vein.
- Eliminate reticular and spider veins
- Non-invasive and effective
- Little to no downtime
Arvati, powered by Thermi® offers multiple solutions in one, including ThermiTight®, ThermiRase®, ThermiSmooth® Face, and ThermiVa®.
ThermiTight® is an effective and long-lasting way to fight the signs of aging without surgery or downtime. By using radiofrequency energy, skin is heated to stimulate and re-build your body’s own collagen naturally. Some common areas where ThermiTight® is used include neck, breasts, arms, abdomen, thighs, and knees.
- Visible, long-lasting results
- Non-invasive, with little to no downtime
- Stimulates natural collagen production to create skin tightening
- May reduce the appearance of stubborn fat pockets
- May reduce the appearance of cellulite
- Safe for all complexions
ThermiRase® is an alternative to neurotoxins (Botox, Xeomin, Dysport). This long-lasting approach to reduce unwanted facial and neck lines may be a good fit for those that are nervous to try injectables.
- Takes less than half an hour
- Long-lasting results
- Targeted treatments
- Minimally invasive
- Safe and effective
- Short downtime and recovery
ThermiSmooth® Face is a controlled, non-invasive skin tightening treatment performed by using radiofrequency energy on the forehead, eyes, cheeks, mouth, and neck.
- Gentle and effective
- Non-invasive procedure with no downtime
- Promotes natural responses for replenishing skin
- Smooth away fine lines and wrinkles in 3-6 treatments
ThermiVa® is a treatment specifically for women’s wellness. Vaginal rejuvenation can be a life changing treatment. ThermiVa® is a quick, non-invasive, non-ablative, radiofrequency treatment to restore, tighten and renew vaginal and labial tissues.
- Vaginal muscles Tightening
- Labia majora Tightening
- Improve vaginal lubrication
- Reduce mild incontinence
- May improve sexual function
Did your tattoo sound like a great idea at the time, but you now wish it was gone? The RevLite is a state-of-the-art laser tattoo removal system that can lighten or remove tattoos by sending pulses of light energy into the skin. These light pulses target various pigments of ink in your tattoo, breaking them down one at a time.
Unlike old tattoo removal devices, the RevLite uses multiple laser wavelengths in one device which makes it very versatile. Each wavelength is optimal for treating specific ink pigments. RevLite provides effective results, but does require multiple treatments. The number of treatments required to get optimal results will vary.
Results may vary depending on:
- What type of ink was used
- Color (s) of the tattoo
- How deep the tattoo is
- How old the tattoo is
In addition to tattoo removal, the RevLite laser can perform other skin treatments such as pigmented lesions and fine lines and wrinkles.
- Dermal Fillers
- Kybella/Mesotherapy Facial Contouring
- IPL Photofacials
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Chemical Peels
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- CO2 Laser Resurfacing
- Cellulite Reduction/Cellfina
- Sclerotherapy/Vein Therapy
- Skin Tightening
- Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Tattoo Removal