is a highly effective treatment for frown lines, worry lines, forehead wrinkles and crow’s feet. It will give your skin a soft, smooth, natural appearance. The sensation associated with this procedure is minimal and most patients compare it to a bug bite. This procedure can be done rather quickly [i.e. during a lunch break] and a patient may return back to work with no down time.
- Smooth fine lines that already exist and may help prevent future lines
- Decrease excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)
- May reduce headaches
- May help symptoms of temporomandibular joint (TMJ)
are medical device implants approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for use in helping to create a smoother and/or fuller appearance in the face, including nasolabial folds, cheeks and lips and for increasing the volume of the back of the hand. Soft tissue fillers have a temporary effect, because they contain materials that are absorbed by the body over time. Dermal fillers may be performed as a singular procedure or in combination with other treatments such as neurotoxins.
- Smooth moderate to severe facial wrinkles around the nose and mouth
- Shape facial contours
- Enhance lip shape and volume
Kybella/Mesotherapy Facial Contouring
is the use of injections directly into the Mesoderm to treat small fat pocket accumulation locally. Kybella is the only FDA-approved injectable treatment that destroys fat cells in the treatment area under the chin to improve your profile. The results of Kybella and Mesotherapy are not immediate. A series of treatments may be necessary to achieve optimal results and these will occur at no sooner than the one-month interval.
- It can help reduce the appearance of double chin (submental fullness)
- Can give you a younger and learner appearance
- Non-invasive process with little to no downtime
- Results within 4-6 weeks
Most common side effects include
- Tenderness or discomfort
- Alopecia at the site of injection
uses either micro-needling devices (aka pens) or the use of needle rollers to mechanically break fibrils or elastin collagen that has contracted and has formed depression scars or static rhytids. Micro-needling is indicated for patient conditions such as acne scars, cellulite (Grade III), static rhytids, and overall facial and body part skin rejuvenation.
- May help with acne
- Can reduce dark spots or patches (hyperpigmentation)
- Can reduce the size of pores
- Can reduce the appearance of scars
- Can help with sun damage
- May help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
this therapeutic light technology helps resolve hyperpigmentation (brown spots) caused by excessive melanin production. Icon
- Treats sun damage and pigmentation issues
- Helps with stubborn acne
- Eliminates visible veins and capillaries
- Prevention of premature skin aging
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
is the preparation of your own blood that contains only the platelets and plasma. PRP contains a super-concentrated source of growth factors that can be applied directly to the face, scalp or body to address flaws and help with the signs of aging.
- Stimulates own collagen production
- Healthier looking skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Helps with scarring
- Improves skin tone
- Promotes hair growth when used on the scalp
HydraFacial uses a unique, patented Vortex-Fusion delivery system to exfoliate, extract and hydrate skin, and the spiral design delivers painless extractions. The spiral design of HydroPeel® Tips, used in conjunction with the HydraFacial proprietary vacuum technology and serums, creates a vortex effect to easily dislodge and remove impurities while simultaneously delivering hydrating skin solutions. This lunchtime treatment gives you instant glow with no downtime.
- Boosts collagen
- Exfoliates the skin
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces scarring
- Improves acne
- Improves the tone and texture of the skin
- Improves skin hydration
these treatments vary in depth and are designed to rapidly exfoliate the skin to improve texture, hyperpigmentation, fine lines, and acne. These are quick, cost effective treatments that can yield dramatic results and help your skincare products penetrate better.
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves the appearance of scarring
- Treats acne
- Reduces age spots, hyperpigmentation, and sun damage
- Improves tone and texture
Laser Skin Resurfacing
is a clinically proven, effective way to even out the texture of the skin, treat surface imperfections and minimize scars, wrinkles and pore size. Fraxel, CO2
- Smother, younger looking skin
- Helps with fine lines and wrinkles
- Minimizes the appearance of surface scarring
- Diminishes the appearance of brown spots
- Improves the appearance of sun damage
- Can be used to treat Actinic Keratosis (AKs)
is an FDA-approved, minimally invasive procedure designed to addresses the structural cause of cellulite on the thighs and/or buttocks.
- Smoothes the appearance of cellulite
- No incision or surgery
- Little to no discomfort
- Minimal downtime
- Long lasting results
is a cosmetic procedure for the elimination of asymptomatic and unwanted veins for patients. Cosmetic sclerotherapy involves the use of injections of small amounts of solutions to irritate the vein walls and achieve the ultimate closure of the vein.
- Eliminate reticular and spider veins
- Non-invasive and effective
- Little to no downtime